This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Minimum 3-5 years Technical illustration experience preferably in aerospace and defense industry (but not necessary)
- Auto-Trol and or IsoDraw experience preferred.
- Need to be able to read engineering documentation, electronic and paper.
- Familiar with 2D and 3D file formats, keywords: CGM, CATIA, SAP, and CS2-5)
- Have a basic understanding of isometric projection and orthographic views including electrical schematics and logic diagrams.
- Must have some experience working with technical writers and basic MS Office skills.
- US Citizen or current Green Card Holder
Bachelors’ Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.