The RN will:
- Identify patient needs and priorities for care though assessment.
- Plan and delegate care based on patient needs.
- Evaluate the patient’s response to care and the attainment of or progress toward expected outcomes.
- Be accountable for outcomes of patient care delivered in all phases of Critical Care Transport.
- Perform duties in all types of weather conditions.
- Perform these duties based on pre-established protocols and procedures outside the traditional hospital setting.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing with current Alabama licensure.
- EMT License Preferred.
- Twelve lead EKG class required within 4 months of employment.
- TNCC, PEPP or PALS certifications in current standing preferred or must be completed within six months of employment.
Three years experience preferred in pre-hospital Critical Care Transport or extensive background in delivery of critical care in an emergency department or other critical care type setting.
Required Prerequisites for Employment:
Must complete and successfully obtain passing score on EKG and pharmacology exam. ACLS certification required. BCLS required within 6 month provisional period.
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.