Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a hand-held scanning device. Take direction from the Supervisor and other management individuals. Responsible for meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintain a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Collect and transmit consumer product data gathered from designated retail stores as assigned by:
– Counting forward reserve inventories
– Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories
– Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device
– Collecting display and promotional information
– Inputting product price information
– Collecting and entering custom survey observational data
– Transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device
– Plan and organize assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection by:
– In-store observation studies
– Training updates
– Task lists
– Store assignments
– Occasionally downloading and printing forms
– Meet CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
– Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Retail Data Collection
– Following management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
– Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and deadlines
– Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedules
– Communicate effectively with management and coworkers by:
– Communicating no less than weekly with district management regarding schedules/issues
– Checking email daily for operational updates
– Returning all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business days
– Attending all market, team, and other meetings, as required
– Advising management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Physical Demands: While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device for a prolonged period of time. Counting reserve stock in cooloers/freezers may be required.
– Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
– Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Good organizational skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently while following directions.
– Proficient in basic PC skills.
– Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance.
– Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Retail stores
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.