This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Overall responsibility for performing on-site document destruction of confidential information using mobile-based shredding equipment.
- Point out security risk areas, and ways to correct them, to the customer.
- Answer questions about security and our industry or point customers to where they can get the answers.
- Operate company equipment in a safe and efficient manner in an effort to minimize the risk of injury or equipment damage.
- Drive mobile shredder to and from client locations.
- Class B CDL is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, in accordance with CDL requirements.
- Excellent physical ability; must be able to lift material between 80 – 100 pounds.
- Ability to withstand the physically strenuous demands of lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of previous driving experience; preferably in information management.
- 1 – 2 years face-to-face customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the job.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Understands the importance of detail and accuracy.
Background Check / Drug Test:
- Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment.
- Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.