This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families and other referral sources; manage admissions process and occupancy levels
- Maintain database of medical contacts and community resources
- Make sales calls to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals as well as special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts
- Alert department heads of projected changes: i.e. admissions, bed changes and discharges
- Ensure appropriate admissions paperwork, referral sources and other admissions data are entered into the automated referral system
- Coordinate the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans, chair marketing team meetings, monitor budgets, track results
- Maintain working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and assist with managed care referral process
- Keep all resident information confidential
- Develop special events and presentations aimed at community education, representing the facility as the expert on skilled nursing, specialty programs and rehabilitation care
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Must have knowledge of reimbursement programs, be able to operate a PC, have effective communication, organization and prioritization skills, and be skilled at public speaking.
- Work flexible hours
- Have an Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications and one year of experience in sales/marketing or customer service.
- A background in community involvement is preferred.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.