D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Accounting Department. The right candidate will be responsible for Compiling and maintaining accounts payable documents.
Detailed Job Description and Duties:
- Enter invoices into computer and schedule for payment
- Invoice reconciliation
- Key expense statements/reimbursements approved for payment
- Research past-due invoices
- Correspond with vendors to correct invoices
- Input permit account entries
- Respond to/research vendor inquiries
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional knowledge, skills and/or abilities:
Experience working in the JDE software system preferred.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.