This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
The accounts payable position is responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records
- Process purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Match purchase orders, packing slips to corresponding invoices.
- Review all invoices and credit card/invoice expense forms for proper signature and approvals.
- Answer all vendor inquiries. Contact vendors to clear discrepancies.
- Open all incoming accounting mail and enter bills into QuickBooks.
- Maintain organization and file all records, review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Keep accurate records and submit reports as requested by Sr. Vice President.
- Perform other duties and attend meetings as assigned by Sr. Vice President.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time; reaching, lifting 30 lbs unassisted required; ability to communicate, read, count and write; ability to work varied hours and days as business dictates.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.