Chuck E. Cheese’s
Company: Chuck E. Cheese’s
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Restaurant – Food – Retail
Job Type: Management – Restaurant – Food Service – Retail
Required Experience: Not Specified
Location: Decatur, AL
Street Address: 1801 BELTLINE RD SUITE G
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager with a minimum of 1 year of management experience to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
* Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
* Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
* Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
* Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
* Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
* Must have a high-school diploma or GED.
* Must be at least 21 years of age (20 years of age may be allowed if restaurant does not serve alcohol).
* Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry, OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months.
* Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
* Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
* Coaching and Developing Others
* Effective Communication
* Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
* Time and Priority Management
Planning, organization skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC manager. Previous management experience in the food service industry is a plus.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, paid professional training, and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if listing is still valid.