HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Let the good times roll!
Mardi Gras comes to Huntsville and The Camp at MidCity Saturday, February 22.
From 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., food and performances will bring a taste of the French Quarter to the Rocket City.
The lineup for performances includes:
- Noon: Kickoff ceremony with Saint Bartley Primitive Baptist Church Choir
- 12:45 p.m. - "Iko Iko" performed by Columbia High School
- 1 p.m. - Second-Line Parade with the Mardi Gras Indians
- 1:30 p.m. - NuSoul Productions
- 3 p.m. - Quantaphonics
- 5 p.m. - Lamont Landers Band
- 7 p.m. - Flow Tribe
- 9 p.m. - Dumpstaphunk
In addition to the performances, there will be plenty of food, including:
- King Cake
The celebration is free to attend, is kid-friendly, and will feature history lessons as well.