Watch Live: Farmer’s Insurance Open

Fire at home on Crapemyrtle Green

Data pix.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - A fire was called in to Huntsville Fire and Rescue around 7:40 p.m. on Tuesday.

The flames were contained to the living room and firefighters said it started around the chimney.

Because the power was cut off the family cannot stay the night in the house. But luckily, there were no injuries reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.