915 6th Ave NE, Decatur, AL 35601
- The health inspector found no hand drying towels in the bathroom.
- Prepared, ready-to-eat food wasn't date marked.
- Flies were present, according to the health inspector, too numerous to count.
1126 6th Ave SE, Decatur, AL 35601
- Food was held at improper cold holding temperatures
- Yogurt 60°F, cheese and sandwiches 50°F.
Clean Plate Recommendation
4319 University Dr, Huntsville, AL 35816
Schlotsky's on University Drive has plenty of sandwich options -- and then some.
From turkey bacon club to Angus roast beef and cheese -- hot and cold fillings are nestled in between your choice of small, medium or large bread. You can also make it a wrap!
Most of their fluffy bread is made in house like sourdough, jalapeno cheese, rye and wheat. They say their food is made fresh to order, making sure they're delivering the best quality.
The company has branched out from sandwiches to include creative flatbreads and pizzas. Salads and soups are also available for you to enjoy.
They say being transparent is important to them -- which is one of the reasons the kitchen is in full sight of the customer.