Check your High School football scores here!

Fire at Humphrey’s Bar and Grill in downtown Huntsville

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Huntsville Fire and Rescue crews put out a fire at Humphrey's Bar and Grill in downtown Huntsville.  The fire started around 10:22 p.m. Tuesday.

Huntsville Fire & Rescue Captain Frank McKenzie tells WHNT News 19 that the fire started in the kitchen at the grill.  The fire went around a hood vent and burned the wall behind it.  The bar and grill was evacuated and closed for the night.

The bar will remain closed on Wednesday, May 1st.

Huntsville Fire Department spokesman Capt. Frank McKenzie said Monday afternoon the fire was ruled an accident.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.