Baltimore man dead after multiple portable bathrooms catch fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BALTIMORE, MD. (WMAR) — A man was burned to death after a portable bathroom broke out in flames outside of Ravens Stadium.

The incident occurred on Sunday just after 3 p.m. in Lot H located off of W. Ostend Street.

Baltimore City Fire officials say a stadium security guard called 911 after finding three portable potties engulfed in flames. An adult male was seen on fire coming from the stalls and collapsed and died.

A Baltimore City Police spokeswoman said the incident is being investigated as an accidental death.

The victim has not been identified at this time and the fire is still being investigated.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.