11178 County Line Rd, Madison, AL 35758
- Drink Nozzles need cleaning.
- Lettuce 58, cheese 65 (not timed).
- Corrected during inspection
- Cooked items in walk-in cooler not date marked. (Meat plus Macaroni and Cheese)
- No available chemical test strips.
- No proof of a food safety certification.
Clean Plate Winner:
435 Holly St NE, Decatur, AL 35601
What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast? Dinner? Or that perfect in-between meal that bridges the gap -- lunch.
After over thirty years serving the community, Let's Do Lunch in Decatur has made that their specialty.
Current owner since 2014, Debra Hewitt has decorated the space with faith and local artists.
Their classic chicken salad, made fresh daily, or delightful strawberry pretzel salad have been staples here. They're serving soups with a side of pumpkin or banana bread.
Your sweet tooth can go for rich velvety brownies or peanut butter pies and wash it down with refreshing fruit tea.
Debra's new cookbook can help you prepare some of your favorite recipes at home.