8994 Madison Blvd, Madison, AL 35758
- Salads were held in the reach-in cooler at 52ºF and on the prep table at 63ºF.
- Cracked containers found in the kitchen. Dirty knives and pans found in storage with food debris on them.
- The cracked items were discarded and the dirty items were washed.
We have a repeat offender. In early November we reported the Logan's Roadhouse on Madison Blvd. in Madison had a score of 80.
We were not able to get a comment. All violations were corrected.
West End Grill
- A pair of tongs and a spatula were found in storage with food debris on them. The surface of the cutting board was in disrepair.
- The dirty items were washed and the cutting board was replaced.
- There was no concentration of sanitizer in the dish machine while in use.
- An employee replaced the sanitizer by the end of the inspection.
- Soda nozzles had black residue in them.
All violations were corrected by the end of the inspection.
The owner said they clean and bleach their kitchen tools thoroughly.
He said they were given the wrong shipment of dishwashing chemicals that morning but they immediately went out to pick up sanitizer.
Employee cleaning was reviewed and altered.
As a fixture of the Huntsville community for 11 years -- they take pride in doing everything fresh and in-house.
They try to provide a good atmosphere and good quality food for those in the community.
Clean Plate Winner:
2710 Carl T Jones Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35802
If you're looking for the perfect bundt cake look no further.
Nothing Bundt Cakes on Carl T Jones Dr. in Huntsville has got you covered with a range of flavors.
A great choice for holidays and special occasions -- you can customize the center with graduation caps, balloons and more.
Then let their team wrap them up in a beautiful presentation.
Don't need a whole one? Their personal-sized 'bundlets' and 'bundtinis' are sweet little bites.
And find plenty of accessories to complete your celebration.
Try their delicious samples while you wait!