Crews contain fire at business in Downtown Fort Payne

FORT PAYNE, Ala. - A fire broke out in the old Gas House Building, now known as GH Metal Solutions, in Fort Payne.

According to a neighboring business owner, the fire started in the office and spread to the warehouse.

At this time, the fire has been contained but is not completely put out.

We will keep you updated on this on air, on WHNT.com and the WHNT News 19 app.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.