Gas leak causes employees to evacuate Huntsville Costco

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Employees at Costco Wholesale in Huntsville were evacuated from the buildingĀ  Saturday morning after a leak was discovered shortly before opening at 9 a.m.

Warehouse manager Dave Craff said the leak started in a heater over one of the departments. Employees were the only ones in the store at the time.

Huntsville firefighters and utility crews responded to the store on North Memorial Parkway to repair the leak. The store opened to customers at 10 a.m.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.