Overnight fire displaces two Huntsville homeowners

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Just after midnight, Huntsville firefighters responded to the 2300 block of Clovis Road.

When crews arrived, they could see smoke coming from the home. They were able to put the fire out in minutes. There was damage to one room and the flooring of the home, but two people were able to make it out safely.

Firefighters say the flames started in the crawl space of the home, then spread to a wall.

Authorities are still investigating.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.