School Delays across the Tennessee Valley

Mobile home destroyed in fire, two people taken to hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

MADISON COUNTY, Ala. - Paramedics took two people to Huntsville Hospital this morning after a mobile home fire in Hazel Green.

Around 1:15 Tuesday morning, Bobo, Hazel Green and Toney fire officials were called to the 1500 block of Scott Road.

When they arrived, a mobile home was engulfed in flames.

One man suffered from smoke inhalation and minor cuts, after he tried to break a window to get a female out of the home. The female suffered from burns and is in critical condition.

 

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.