Restaurant given 10 days to fix issues
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Bridge Street Cafe at 373 Gunter Avenue in Guntersville: Score of 63
- Raw ground beef at 48F.
- No certified manager.
- Cleaning needed inside ice maker.
- Broken wires on strainers and baskets.
- Unlabeled cleaner bottle.
Vulcan Express at 13730 AL Hwy 168 E in Boaz: Score of 73
- Hand sinks in deli and restroom do not have operational hot water.
- Sifter with broken wires.
- Inside of ice maker needed to be cleaned.
Applebee’s at 3150 Memorial Pkwy NW in Huntsville: Score of 82
- A personal drink found in the bar reach-in-cooler.
Great Wall Inc. at 8404-E S. Memorial Pkwy in Huntsville: Score of 83
- No sanitizer in buckets throughout the establishment. No bleach in restaurant to make sanitizer concentration. Repeat violations.
- Several dented cans on shelf for use.
Legends Steakhouse at 201 N. Seminary Street in Florence issued a 10-day notice: Score of 76.
- Pull out cooling drawers holding steaks, shrimp, and chicken at 65-67F.No date marks on meatloaf, ribs, and jambalaya.
- Opened personal drink in reach-in-cooler.
- Dirty can opener blade and strainer.
322 Truck Stop at 101 Hwy 55 East in Falkville: Score of 73.
- Meatloaf (in hot display) at 104F.
- Cooked chicken and mashed potatoes at 105F.
- Numerous flies in establishment.
- Sliced cheese, rehydrated hash browns and “Hobo Mix” at 51F.
5A’s Restaurant at 6297 Hwy 53 N in Harvest: Score of 100