Madison Police arrest three juveniles accused of breaking into vehicles
MADISON, Ala. – Madison Police say they have arrested three people they believe to be connected to multiple vehicle burglaries. Each faces multiple accounts.
Officers were called to the Oxford Subdivision Monday morning about a vehicle being broken into. Then someone else called police when they noticed someone inside their vehicle.
The officers were able to find that person, then searched the area where they found two others hiding in a vehicle that had been reported stolen from Huntsville.
All three are juveniles.
Investigators have determined the three were involved in a number of other crimes as well, including: stealing a vehicle from Madison, they were involved in a number of unlawful breaking and entering to automobiles, thefts of property and two residential burglaries. All of which happened between April 1 through mid-February.
The offenders were charged were with:
- 17 counts of Unlawful Breaking and Entering an Automobile
- 11 counts of Theft of Property
- 1 count of Receiving Stolen Property in the First Degree
- 1 Count of Theft of Property in the First Degree (for theft of a motor vehicle)
- 1 count of Burglary in the Second Degree
- 1 Count of Burglary in the Third Degree
One of the juveniles, who was found with a gun, was also charged with Firearm License Required.