Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant at 1802 Hwy 72 East - Suite D in Athens: Score of 77
- Damaged wire dipping baskets.
- Can opener needs cleaning.
- Cheese dip 90 - Not reheating properly.
- Beans 125 - Not cooling properly.
Best Wings LLC # 1 at 3403 Meridian Street in Huntsville: Score of 80
- Food items were held at 52F-54F ( butter, turkey breast and cheese).
- No current documentation for food manager's course.
Legends Steakhouse at 201 N. Seminary Street in Florence: Score of 82
- Damaged fry baskets - 10 day notice.
- Pull out drawer on cook line holding steaks and chicken at 49-54 F, prep table holding ribs, spinach dip and mashed potatoes at 45-47, prep table holding chicken tenders at 45-47, also ribs, lasagna, and baked pots without date mark - 10 day notice and rules reviewed.
Express 99 at 18020 Hwy 99 in Athens: Score of 84
- Sausage biscuits 120.
- Chicken fingers 122.
Wheeler Dam Market at 2481 Highway 101 South in Rogersville: Score of 83
- Chopped onions in prep cooler was 53 degrees.
Golden Spoon Winners:
Lucy's Sports Bar & Grill, LLC at 350 George Wallace Hwy in Russellville: Score of 99
The Garden Room at 8002 South Memorial Parkway in Huntsville: Score of 99
Golden Years Ice Cream Parlor at 12835 Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green: Score of 99
Ole Dad's BBQ at 14163 Hwy 231/431 North in Hazel Green: Score of 99
Sushi with Gusto at 4800 Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville: Score of 99