Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Store N Deli at 119 North Cedar Street in Florence: Score of 65
- Hands not being washed prior to gloving and handling ready to eat food. 48 hour notice given.
- Eggs coming from unapproved source. 48 hour notice given. Unapproved eggs no longer being sold in the store or in the store for use.
- Chicken sitting in sink at 66-67 F. 48 hour notice given. Procedures reviewed again.
- Hand sanitzer on prep table with food and single service use. 48 notice given. All toxic items property stored.
Paradise Food Mart #3 at 2200 Chisholm Road in Florence: Score of 72
- No proof of approved course - 120 day notice given. Owner was scheduled for 2/18/16 class when applying for CAT 3 status.
- Various PHF being held out of temp (chicken sand 121, bologna biscuit 117, hotdog 120) 10 day notice and chart given.
- Rodent droppings through out the cabinets in the self serve area -10 day notice given.
- Degreaser stored on shelf with deli wax paper. - 10 day notice given.
Dixie's at 307 West Main Street in Hartselle: Score of 81
- Broken containers.
- No food manager safety certification.
Sharxs at 1214 Moulton St. West in Decatur: Score of 81
- Gyro meat 73F.
- Personal drink improperly stored.
- Tobacco products, ash tray, & evidence of smoking in storage room.
Little Caesars Pizza at 100-0 Hwy 31 South in Athens: Score of 82
- In use plastic bins damaged.
- Three racks of pre-made pizza were 56 - 61 F. Not using timers.
Frizzle's Restaurant at 210 Jordan Lane in Huntsville: Score of 84
- Various foods out of temperature during cold holding at 50F.
- Walk in cooler condenser leaking on to food.
City Hardware at 105 North Court Street in Florence: Score of 81
- Walk in cooler holding various PHF/TCS at 46-47 (chicken, chicken salad, ribs, etc), blanched potatoes sitting out at 69-74, procedure has been to leave them out all day, date marking for 8 days-10 day notice and rules reviewed.
- Dirty dishes stacked with clean -10 day notice.
Rosie's Mexican Cantina at 302 North Court Street in Florence: Score of 82
- Unapproved bug spray (Raid) being used inside restaurant-10 day notice and rules reviewed regarding approved poisonous or toxic materials/pesticides in a food establishment.
- Several dirty dishes found stacked together with clean (ramekins, pans, etc)10 day notice given.
- dating PHF/RTE for 9 days, also steak in walk in cooler 48-49 F-10 day notice and rules reviewed on proper date markings.
Sweet Basil Café Too LLC at 118 West Mobile Street in Florence: Score of 82
- Dishmachine not sanitizing-abated by replacing hose.
- Personal drink on shelf with unwrapped hinged containers(single service/use)-abated by discarding.
Smoking in the Shoals at 1660 South Wilson Dam Rd in Muscle Shoals: Score of 99
McGee Farm Kitchen at 8211 County Road 7 in Florence: Score of 99
Pig Time BBQ (Mobile Unit) at 11243 South Memorial Parkway in Huntsville: Score of 99
PaPou's at 110 Southside Square in Huntsville: Score of 99