Some DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine & Stouffer’s products recalled for possible glass in spinach
Nestlé USA initiated a voluntary recall of a limited number of DiGiorno®, Lean Cuisine®, and Stouffer’s® products due to the potential presence of glass pieces. This voluntary recall covers the following products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
No injuries have been reported. Nestlé USA is investigating after several consumers reported that they had found small pieces of glass in some of these products.
Consumers who may have purchased the impacted products should not consume them but should instead contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.
Look at pictures of the recalled products along with the product code, UPC and best before date by going to nestleusa.com.