Sheffield motel catches fire Sunday afternoon

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Image courtesy of Michelle Letson

SHEFFIELD, Ala. (WHNT) – A fire broke out at the Regal Inn Express in Sheffield on Sunday afternoon.

Sheffield Fire Department got there before there was too much destruction, though several rooms did have smoke and fire damage.

Image courtesy of Michelle Letson

Image courtesy of Michelle Letson

So far no injuries have been reported.

The fire started in one of the rooms.