The following schedules for large businesses and public offices remain in effect for Saturday, January 23. Please stay up to date on the forecast.
- The Huntsville Museum of Art will be closed Saturday, Jan 23 but tonight’s Voices of Our Times lecture with New York Times Chief Washington Correspondent David E. Sanger will be held as scheduled at 7 p.m. in the Loretta Spencer Hall.
- Old Black Bear Taproom will open for dinner at 3 p.m.
- Sci-Quest will be closed to the public Saturday and will reopen tomorrow with normal hours.
- Redstone Arsenal remains closed on Saturday
- Redstone Federal Credit Union branches with normal Saturday hours will open at 1:00 p.m., weather permitting. Branches without normal Saturday business hours will remain closed. Online mobile banking is still available.
- HTPG (Scottsboro)will be closed Saturday
- Huntsville Botanical Garden will open at 1 p.m. Saturday if the weather conditions improve and close at 5:00 p.m.
- All locations of the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library will reopen at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 23.
- Lincoln County’s Juvenile Community Service Program closed Saturday, Jan. 23.
- Mesker Door is closing at 4, no 2nd shift
- National Copper & Smelting – All Saturday shifts canceled; Third shift report as normal Sunday evening
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center will remain closed all day, Jan. 23. “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” will be shown as scheduled – weather permitting.
- YMCA branches in Huntsville and Madison will delay opening until 9 a.m.- weather permitting- on Saturday, Jan. 23 to include: Hogan Family YMCA, Southeast Family YMCA, & Downtown Express YMCA. Basketball games are cancelled at Southeast YMCA only on Saturday. Hogan YMCA games will go on as scheduled.
We’ll update this list as more public offices and businesses notify us of schedule changes.