List of Veterans Day events across the Tennessee Valley
There are several events taking place across the Tennessee Valley today to honor veterans. Here are several, if you’re looking for something to attend:
- Huntsville’s 2015 Veterans Day Parade and celebration will take place on Wednesday, November 11 in downtown Huntsville. It begins at 11 a.m. and lasts until approximately 1 p.m.
- The new Patriot’s Mosaic will be unveiled at 1:45 p.m. at the Huntsville Depot.
- Huntsville’s Veterans Memorial Museum is open until 3 p.m. today, and will be staffed during the parade. The museum is located at 2060 Airport Rd SW.
- Beer, Dogs, and Veterans at Yellowhammer Brewing! Yellowhammer Brewery is supporting the Alabama Chapter of Dogs on Deployment on Veterans Day by donating 20% of their sales this evening from 5 to 9 p.m. Yellowhammer Brewery is located at 2406 Clinton Ave W, Huntsville, AL 35805. More information at Dogsondeployment.org.
- Albertville’s Veterans Day ceremony is at 11 a.m. at the Veterans Memorial in Graham Park.
- Guntersville’s Veterans Day ceremony is at 11 a.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse, on the Gunter Avenue side.
- In Scottsboro, wreaths will be placed on the Veterans Memorial outside the courthouse at 9:30.
- In Arab, there is a ceremony at 2 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial at City Park.
- In Fort Payne, there is a parade at 5 p.m. through downtown.
If you know of another event for the public you’d like for us to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.