Huntsville Fire responds to electrical fire at local worship center

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Huntsville Fire & Rescue responded to an electrical fire at the Family Worship Center located on the 3100 block of 8th Avenue SW just after 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Crews said they believe it started from a transformer while the building was undergoing some electrical work.

Authorities said no one was in the building at the time and there are no reported injuries. They are assessing the smoke damage.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.