Featured Job: Patient Liaison
In this role, you will assist patients and their family with any non-medical questions or concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and facilitating new orders.
- Patient registration and check out.
- Working with sales and service reps.
- Order Entry in TIMS.
- Verification of benefits.
- Coordinating delivery of Ancillary Products.
- Contacting Patients to inform them of their benefits and collect co-Insurance.
- General office support.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsible for taking accountability to demonstrate the organization’s Cultural Beliefs and achieving desired results. Responsible for driving the Culture within the organization by using tools such as storytelling, focused feedback, and recognition.
Performance is aligned with the Culture of Accountability – See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It. All employees are expected to know and understand Breg’s Cultural Beliefs.
Education , Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent – preferred College course work completed.
- Working knowledge of Insurance/Medical terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle several tasks at one time.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with all management, co-workers, clients, vendors, patients, families, and supervisor.
- Ability to learn medical software programs.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.