Featured Job: Associate Manager/Teller Supervisor
Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Responsible for leading and supervising the processes of the Branch Associates and all the functions related to the vault within delegated levels of authority. Prepare, process, and balance incoming and outgoing shipments of currency. Perform all paying and receiving branch associate responsibilities. Ensure appropriate operational and security procedures are in place for the total cash handling functions of the branch. Participate in all the banking center sales, service and lobby management activities. Participate in all branch sales meetings held by the Branch Retail Executive.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- One year of previous Branch Associate experience.
- Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
- Must have a focus for sales.
- Computer, keyboarding, and 10-key skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.