Featured Job: Director – child care center
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned school in accordance with company financial and budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our care.
- Minimum requirement of at least one year of pre-school management experience
BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field preferred
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.