Featured Job: Office Rep/Scheduler
Greets, instructs, directs, and schedules patients and visitors.
High School Graduate or GED required.
Prefer one year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting. Knowledge of medical terminology desirable. Word processing and computer experience desirable.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type patient information.
- Skill in operating a computer, facsimile machine, and photocopy machine.
- Skill in greeting patients and answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction.
- Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and the public.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.