The following closings and delays are for Tuesday, February 17, 2015. Click here for school closings and delays.
- American Wholesale Book Company – open at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
- Colbert County Courthouse: Opening two hours later, at 10 am, tomorrow.
- Corps of Engineers Huntsville Center: Employees report at 10 a.m.
- DeKalb County Courthouse: 2 hour delay.
- Decatur Municipal Court: 8:30 a.m. docket canceled. 1:30 docket will be called as scheduled.
- Decatur Social Security Office: Open at 10 am
- DirectTV: Opening at 10 a.m.
- First Commercial Bank – Huntsville: Open at 10 am
- Florence Social Security Office: Open at 10 a.m.
- Franklin County Courthouse: Opening at 10 a.m. Commission meeting will be at 10:30 a.m.
- Huntsville City Offices: 3 hour delay for all non-essential personnel. Municipal court also delayed 3 hours. Public Transit will delay the fixed route shuttle bus service until 10 a.m.
- J.F. Drake State College, Huntsville: Delayed until 11 a.m.
- Jackson County Courthouse: Opening at 10 a.m.
- Jackson County Senior Center Nutrition Sites – Closed Tuesday.
- Lauderdale County Courthouse offices: Opening at 10:30 am
- Lauderdale County DHR Office: Opening at 10:30 am
- Lawrence County, Ala. Child Support Court: Delayed until 10 a.m.
- Limestone County Courthouse: 2 hour delay
- Madison City Hall and Dublin Park: Opening at 10 am.
- Madison County Offices: 3 hour delay. All county road crews, utility crews and maintenance staff should check in with your supervisor for assignments.
- Madison County DHR: Opening at 11 a.m.
- Marshall County Courthouse Guntersville & Arab locations: Opening at 10 a.m.
- Marshall Space Flight Center – opening delayed until 11:00 a.m. Tuesday. More information here.
Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama – 2 hour delay, including Athens-Limestone Counseling Center, Moulton Lawrence Counseling CenterQuest Recovery Center, Decatur Morgan Counseling Center and The Albany Clinic for Children.
- NACOLG Transit- Due to threat of dangerous winter weather tomorrow, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, NACOLG Transit will close. No buses will run in any location served by NACOLG Transit on Tuesday. Closure affects all buses in NACOLG Transit service area in Lauderdale, Colbert, Franklin, Marion and Winston Counties.
- One Place of the Shoals: Delayed opening until 10:30 am on Tuesday.
- Progress Bank branch offices in Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Florence: Delayed until 10 am
- Redstone Arsenal – Delayed opening by three hours Tuesday. Employees are advised to contact their supervisor to request liberal or unscheduled leave. Employees that live far from the Arsenal or in areas greatly impacted by the weather should monitor their local road conditions and contact their supervisor if an alternative work schedule is required. Redstone Arsenal contractors should follow the guidance stated in contracts regarding closures. More information here.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union – all branches opening at 11am except for Guntersville, Fayetteville and Murfreesboro, which will open at 12pm Tuesday.
- Social Security Admin Buildings in Huntsville, Decatur, & Florence: Open at 10 a.m.
Southeast Family YMCA and Downtown Express YMCA in Huntsville and Hogan Family YMCA in Madison, YMCA Downtown Child and YMCA Southeast Child Development Center- Branches and Child Development Centers will delay opening until 11:00 am.
- Therafit Physical Therapy: Opening at 10 am.
- University Walk-In Family Care– Opening at 10 am.
- Wayne Farms in Albertville: 3 hour start up delay Tuesday. 1st shift 1st processing will start at 8:00, 2nd processing will start at 10:15. All other shifts/departments report as regularly scheduled.
WHNT News 19 will continue to update this list as more businesses notify us of schedule changes.
Read WHNT’s Closings Policy to see which closings we list.