Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
New Golden Star at 200 Oakwood Ave in Huntsville: Score of 79
- Several food containers and utensils were still greasy and had food left in them after being washed.
- Raw chicken was 47F and raw shrimp was 48F.
- Several open employee drinks were stored on prep surfaces and above food.
Focus Live Martini Bar & Grill at 2020 Country Club Avenue in Huntsville: Score of 80
- Food manager safety certification, proof of attendance, or proof of registration was not provided.
- Ice bucket damaged.
Elkton St. Grocery at 431 Elkton St. in Athens: Score of 75
- Ice maker damaged inside.
- Ice maker needs cleaning.
- Drink on prep table.
- Hand washing issues.
Golden Spoon Award:
Lick Skillet at 1801 Charity Lane in Hazel Green: Score of 99