Featured Job: Sterilization Tech I
The Case Cart Technician works under the supervision of the Sterile Processing Manager by performing duties while assigned to the Case Cart Area.
The Case Cart Technician:
- Prepares case carts for surgical procedures from physicians’ preference cards.
- Acquires supplies and sterile instruments for procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with people from different backgrounds and is able to organize, to set and manage multiple priorities, and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Previous patient care experience preferred.
Must be able to:
- Communicate in English with people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Work under stress.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.