Featured Job: Corporate Accountant
Exciting opportunity to join a strong manufacturing company and become an integral part of their corporate accounting team! The company offers a professional working environment, defined advancement paths, and professionally challenging responsibilities. Candidates will interact with all levels of the company and will have monthly exposure to senior management; therefore, candidates should have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as strong analytical abilities.
- General ledge account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and account analysis
- Month-end close procedures with supporting schedules
- Preparation of Financial Statements and footnote disclosures
- Preparation of schedules to provide accurate financial statement note disclosures
- Preparation and analysis of financial and operational reports to be presented to management
- Assist external auditors with the annual financial statement audit
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with preference given to advanced degrees
- CPA certification or progress towards certification
- A minimum of three years’ accounting experience (industry or public accounting)
- Strong organizational abilities
- Experience with the MS-Office suite of products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.