Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Burrito Express at 220 French Farms Blvd. in Athens: Score of 84
- Damaged wire racks.
- Skipping the sanitizing step when washing dishes.
- Dirty dishes stored as clean.
- Cheese 97F.
Casa Mexicana Restaurant at 1101 S. Jackson Highway in Sheffield: Score of 81
- Roach seen crawling on wall near container of chips.
- Dirty knives hanging on knife rack on kitchen.
- Cheese dip sitting out at 84F.
- Employee going from raw to ready to eat foods, then washing hands with gloves on, and never changing them.
Fuel City Mini-Mart at 6106 Highway 72 East in Gurley: Score of 83
- Unlabeled spray bottle containing pine sol.
- Two personal drinks on a prep table with seasonings, cooking spray, & foil.
Golden Spoon Award:
Hickory House at 303 Oakwood Avenue NW in Huntsville: Score of 99