Featured Job: Accounts Payable Clerk
The accounts payable position is responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records
- Process purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Match purchase orders, packing slips to corresponding invoices.
- Review all invoices and credit card/invoice expense forms for proper signature and approvals.
- Answer all vendor inquiries. Contact vendors to clear discrepancies.
- Open all incoming accounting mail and enter bills into QuickBooks.
- Maintain organization and file all records, review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Keep accurate records and submit reports as requested by Sr. Vice President.
- Perform other duties and attend meetings as assigned by Sr. Vice President.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time; reaching, lifting 30 lbs unassisted required; ability to communicate, read, count and write; ability to work varied hours and days as business dictates.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.