United Way of Madison County needs your help to fulfill unmet needs
MADISON COUNTY, Ala. – The United Way of Madison County is working hard to fulfill the needs of thousands of people this holiday season, but they need your help.
The United Way’s hope is that no one is left without basic necessities this holiday season.
Below is a list of items they are still in dire need of:
- Magnifying glasses- So that elderly individuals can read material that is critical to their health and well-being.
- Large Digital Scale: So that elderly individuals can monitor their weight. Lack of doing so could cause numerous health related issues.
- Gift and Gas Cards- For individuals to purchase household necessities and gas to get to and from work/school and for teens to purchase their wishes.
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Household cleaning supplies
- Diaper wipes
- Non perishable food
You can bring your donations to the United Way of Madison County’s office, or to a designated donation area.