Stove fire spreads to Decatur apartment building

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DECATUR, Ala. (WHNT) – Firefighters responded to a fire at the Regency West Apartments on Carridale Street Friday night.

Witnesses say a stove fire got out of control. They say people who live there left the apartment while cooking steaks.

Officials say there were no serious injuries. An ambulance was standing by on the scene as standard procedure.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.