Featured Job: Apartment Community Assistant Manager
- Maintains positives customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to regional manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the regional manager and/or corporate office.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Proof reads all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is completed.
- Manages maintenance staff and outside vendors so that vacancies are made rent-ready in an efficient manner.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Regional Property Manager.
Position prefers 2 years experience in residential property management or previous retail or customer service management experience. Must have basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.