Featured Job: Supervisor
The Supervisors in Bed Bath & Beyond stores act in a leadership role to promote outstanding service and ensure smooth daily operations. Our Supervisors are responsible for assisting Store and Assistant Managers in executing daily priorities, in leading the store staff in the absence of the Store and Assistant Managers, and in maintaining specific areas or departments within the store.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills including: a strong sense of urgency, good attention to detail, creative problem solving, effective delegation and follow up, and the ability to get the team to execute priorities.
- Ability to be a role model and consistently exhibit the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend and night shifts.
- Minimum of 2+ years of supervisory experience in a retail or similar environment.
- Prior experience in a fast paced, customer service industry is preferred.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.