Featured Job: Help Desk Technician
Be able to troubleshoot computer workstations and servers, basic application and networking issues. Self-manage the time and job through multiple steps. Be able to install and maintain workstations and network infrastructure to documented standard operating procedures. Must be personable and empathetic to customers and their needs. Maintain professional appearance.
- Troubleshooting – Utilize all available resources and knowledge to fix IT equipment and software that is not working properly or to customers’ expectations. Know how to research problems and know when to ask for help.
- Installation – Review current IT situation if it exists and plan proper migration to new equipment and software. Installations must be to our standard operating procedures where that does not conflict with the best interest of the customer. Follow the installation through to be sure no components of the install or are missed and all customer needs are met.
- Customer Service – Foster communication with the customer and their employees to strengthen trust and partnership. Manage customer’s expectations. If the customer is happy, you did your job!
- Quality Assurance – Always be sure our work is done at a professional level in functionality and appearance.
- Documentation – Process management and documentation applications are provided. It is important to keep up with the company’s documentation standards for proper issue tracking, billing and customer support. F1 is very detailed in this area.
- Professional, customer service oriented
- Three years of experience in Network Administration, PC Support and/or Help Desk as a primary position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as related to professional representation, both written and oral skills, are essential.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and to initiate new procedures when appropriate
- Accomplished in computer and network troubleshooting
- Required skills include a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture, infrastructure and management model.
- Experience with support of varied Microsoft network environments from single server small LANs, to multi server routed WANs
- Required skills also include extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Domain architecture, Information Technology Security, Routers and Firewalls, and effective knowledge of both wired and wireless Local Area Network technologies.
- Be flexible
- Experience with ConnectWise and Kaseya a big plus
- Experience with being in an outsourced IT environment a big plus
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.