Didn’t Cut the Mustard: June 26, 2014
Restaurante el Azteca at 2723 Clinton Avenue in Huntsville: Score of 73
• Open employee soda stored in ice machine.
• Failed to provide proof of completion of an approved food handlers manager’s course.
• Live roaches observed under chest freezer.
• Cow tongue cooked in the establishment was without a proper date marking.
Taqueria Los Tres Riales at 2723 Clinton Avenue in Huntsville: Score of 73
• Different business but works out of same kitchen as Restaurante el Azteca so cited for same critical violations as above.
Krystal Kwik at 2115 US Hwy 431 in Boaz: Score of 81
• Loose wires on fry basket.
• Residue inside ice bucket.
• Employees drinking and storing drinks in kitchen.
Golden Spoon Winner:
Jack’s Family Restaurant at 5888 Hwy 53 in Harvest: Score of 100