WHNT, Good Neighbor Pharmacy Offer Free Colorectal Cancer Screening Kits
Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. However, if treated early, it has a better than 90 percent cure rate.
This month, WHNT News 19 is teaming up with Good Neighbor Pharmacies to offer free ‘A Test for Life’ kits. You can pick up EZ Detect test kits at any Good Neighbor Pharmacy during March, while supplies last.
Screening tools, like these colorectal cancer screening kits, not only can detect problems at an early stage, but can also detect blood from polyps that might become cancer.
Taking the EZ Detect test is an important step in protecting yourself. Simply complete the test in the privacy of your home.
If the test is positive, please contact your primary care physician for an appointment.
For more information, call the EZ Detect hotline at 1-800-854-3002.
Here is a list of locations for Good Neighbor Pharmacies in the Tennessee Valley:
- Kilgore Express Pharmacy – 50452 Highway 277, Bridgeport AL 35740
- Kilgore Express Pharmacy – 1614 Glenn Boulevard, Fort Payne AL 35968
- Kilgore Express Pharmacy – 103 Greenhill Boulevard NW, Fort Payne AL 35967
- Kilgore Express Pharmacy – 5999 Highway 72 East, Gurley AL 35748
- Collinsville Drugs – 588 South Valley Avenue, Collinsville AL 35961
- Northwood Pharmacy – 1702 North Wood Avenue, Florence AL 35630
- Massey Drugs – 3501 Cloverdale Road, Florence AL 35633
- Barry Latham Drugs – 8180 Alabama Highway 69, Guntersville AL 35976
- Village Discount Drugs – 1001 Avalon Avenue, Muscle Shoals AL 35661
- Pisgah Family Pharmacy – 6112 County Road 88, Pisgah AL 35765
- Haymon Drugs – 128 West Main Street, Rainsville AL 35986
- Franklin Pharmacy – 361 Mustang Drive, Russellville AL 35654
- Trading Post Discount – 103 South Water Street, Tuscumbia AL 35674
- Bennett’s Pharmacy – 1201 Dinah Shore Boulevard, Winchester TN 37398