New Market Man Dies From Unintentional Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MADISON COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) - A New Market man died today from carbon monoxide poisoning, Madison County Coroner Craig Whisenant said.

The victim was David D. Simpson, 66, according to Whisenant.

Whisenant said there were two men living in a house with no electricity on Church Street in New Market. They were running a generator inside the home and the carbon monoxide emissions took Simpson's life, Whisenant said.

The other man was transported to Huntsville Hospital by HEMSI.



Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.