Dog Ate Girl’s Homework, Required Surgery To Get Fixed Up

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (KDVR) — The excuse of “the dog ate my homework” was true to an extreme in one recent case.

A science project, a chocolate volcano, was too much of a temptation for one family’s dog, Reggie.

dog400

“Reggie”

Not only was the chocolate a problem for the dog – the volcano also had metal straight pins in it. The dog ate a whole bunch of them and had to go to the vet to have them removed. The vet used magnets as well as surgery to fix the dog up.

The girl who lost her homework assignment provided X-rays to her teacher to make her story stick.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.