Featured Job: Operations Supervisor
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures as well as process development, utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Oversees all warehouse operations by managing, recruiting, and orientating all personnel. This will include, employee reviews, discipline, attendance, compensation, scheduling, monitoring, safety, and staff development. Responsible for enforcing and upholding all Company policies and procedures.
- Achieves operation objectives by forecasting, preparing and completing action plans, budgeting, adhering to production schedules, analysing business plans, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures.
- Maintain the highest standards as it relates to customer satisfaction and safety. Must be able to maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- All other duties as required to successfully run and operate a full scale warehouse operation.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in warehousing/logistics to include inventory and quality experience.
- 3-5+ years of SAP experience as well as 3+ years in distributing forestry products.
- Possess a strong background in process improvement, leadership, and safety.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Must be a natural leader and possess great motivational skills.
- Experience with all warehouse equipment a must.
Click here to apply for this job.