Chimney Fire at South Huntsville Home, No Injuries

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Photo by Dion Hose, WHNT News 19

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — No injuries and only minor damage Tuesday morning, after  a home caught fire in South Huntsville.

It happened just before 10:00 a.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Riverchase Road.  At least three units from Huntsville Fire & Rescue responded, and put out a fire in the chimney.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.