House Fire Displaces Two; Firefighter Suffers Smoke Inhalation

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - Authorities are on the scene of a fire in southwest Huntsville on the 3800 block on Troy Swasey Blvd, which broke out in the attic of a home around 6 a.m. Monday. 
An adult and child were in the home, but escaped without injury. The American Red Cross is assisting them. One firefighter suffered minor smoke inhalation, but was treated on the scene.
Troy Swasey Blvd. and Barclay Avenue were blocked to traffic. The scene is south of Drake Avenue.
Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.